• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2011GT

1. Tie rods

I just replaced all of my ball joints and I have yet to get an alignment. When the front of the truck is lifted off the ground there is no up-down and side to side movement. But since tie rods are pretty cheap ill replace them before I get it aligned. My question is should I replace the inner...
  2. How to adjust torsion bars to factory levels

I have my torsion bars cranked nearly all the way up and I've decided to lower it back down to stock specs. How do I properly do this?
  3. Cure for hanging revs while shifting/stopping!!!

You should see the following, the IAC assembly has two "ports" with the solenoid controlling the air flow between these two ports, what we want to accomplish is to restrict the airflow leading through this. To do this, there should be a small gasket on your intake, or it could be stuck to the...
  4. obd2 issues

My obd2 scanner is showing my MPH to be 0 at any speed. 02 sensors all show 0volts also fuel map is running at -100% Please help. Thanks. I also DON'T have a CEL on
  5. 5 speed manual trsnsmussion sensor.

What is the sensor called that is located on the passenger side of my manual transmission? Edit Sorry about the misspelling in the subject Im using a cell phone.
  6. engine surge at light throttle

Ok. I have a few problems. When the engine is completely cold soaked when I go to start the engine makes a few loud chirping noises. This only last a few seconds. I put a new belt on to try and solve the problem but no luck. Problem 2 when cold and being very light footed on the throttle the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad