• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1987runner

1. Bronco 2 trouble please help

87 bronco 2 2.9 fuel injected ....k so long story short the fuel pump does not cycle unless you are engaging the starter. it seems like something is stopping it from doing its 2-3 sec fuel pump in the on position its like the truck will run if you hold the starter on we have swapped out the fuel...
  2. my responce from ford

I am not a very active member on here but I did send an email to ford on our behalf. This was the response I recieved. Hello and Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Without question, Ford enthusiasts are extremely important to us. Their enthusiasm and loyalty are part of our...
  3. Bronco II

Hello everyone I just had the window/back hatch handle on my bronco II basicly fall off it just spun out of the mechinizim is this a common problem ? is it an ez fix please help !
  4. 7.5 rear end help please!!!!!!

Can anyone help me out we are trying to get the axles out of a ford 7.5 rear end and we can see the c clips but cant get them out for nothing please help if you can!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad