• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2006 ford ranger

1. NERanger96

2006 Ford Ranger 3.0L Sub-Frame Frame Swap

Hi all, as the title says, I recently swapped the frame on my 2006 Ranger with a 2004 sub-frame, and wanted to post my experience, along with any tips that can help out people. I'll try to be as thorough as possible, but may miss minor details. I'll be happy to answer any question that you have...
  2. 2006 Ford ranger sport

I have the 5r44e transmission and it has a hard shift from 2-3. It revved up to almost 3k before finally going and when it does it's hard and twice now it has triggered my od off light. It was below freezing on both times. Got code pulled and it is gear 3 ratio. Are there any common problems...
  3. 2006 XLT 4x4 door sw dome lamp

so, here I am, at whit's end, and yes, I have tried to find older posts and/or comments on this, but nothing is helping me... door open indicators on in the dash, and interior light stays on. and yes, I have tested the wiring and switches in the front doors, because those are the indicators...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad