• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1996 b2300

1. mazda b2300 1997 5.0 swap c124 plug help!

okay so its my first time on here but i figure someone on here might be able to give me some advice or some help atleast i have a 1997 b2300 ive had for the past 9 years.. literaly a daily beater went through 2 2.3, 2 5.0 so ive just built myself a 5.0 lunati cam , edelbrock alu head, arp...
  2. 1996 B2300 Extended Cab Headliner Replacment

Hi, New to the forums but have already gotten several insights to other issues with my B2300. I'm going to replace the headliner covering and I'm looking for any details on unfastening and removing the headliner. I know the visors, hand hold, dome light need to come off. I'm really looking for...
  3. Jolt at 2500 RPM

Hey guys, so my 96 b2300 5 spd was having problems off the line. It has pretty much stock everything. I changed the catalytic converter and the o2 sensors, which mad a big difference but for some reason when I hit 2500 rpms the truck jolts like its not getting enough gas. I'm not sure whats...
  4. Sugestions for my 96 B2300

Hey Guys, I just bought a 1996 B2300 SE Manual trans. I plan on painting it and doing a small lift and larger tires / wheels. I don't off road often so I'm mainly lifting it for looks, nothing too crazy I just want to give it a tougher look. any suggestions?
  5. Largest tires for stock wheels

Hey guys, I have a Mazda B2300 SE and I was wondering what is the largest tire I can put on my stock truck with stock wheels without rubbing. The wheels are 14x6.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad