• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1. Compatible seats??

Hey guys, so I’m new to this site but I just got a 1996 manual 4.0 v6 xlt standard cab 2wd with the long bed. I was searching on the site about what seats are compatible an found some info but not a whole lot on the mustang seat compatibility? My buddy has a 95’ cobra that he said I could have...
  2. 1995 ABS Light stays on

I have a 95 2WD manual, OBDII connection with an ABS light that stays on. Checked the fluid level and all is good there. In the hopes of a quick fix I replaced the sensor on the differential. OBD port is useless to check codes as my reader will only go back to 1996 for ABS codes. Any ideas...
  3. Airchime

New guy from Toronto - 1995 Ranger Splash

Hello, I'm the proud new owner of a 1995 Ranger Splash, 4 cylinder V6 4x4. It's in pretty good shape for its age, but being a 20+ year old vehicle, I'm sure that it'll need some tweaking here and there. I hope to get a lot of information and advice from this group. Pics to come. Malcolm...
  4. 95 B2300 2.3L low fuel pressure at KOEO

Symptoms: Tough to start, if it does not fire on the first key turn, I have to hold the pedal to the floor until it starts. A little hesitation when driving Symptoms started after replacing the fuel filter and spark plugs and plug wires. I have a problem of having 5 psi of fuel pressure when...
  5. Ranger y pipe

Has anyone tried the explorer y pipe on there ranger? I have to think it's the same. 95 4.0, its just only listed for the explorer. Last piece I need for my exhaust rebuild.
  6. Heat-Cold Blend Door 1995 Explorer

I performed the "Nail Fix" as perscribed and well documented on this site: http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/Summer2009/blend-door.htm Good God, IT WORKED!!! I can't tell you how happy I am I found this repair. My Explorer has 322,000 miles on it and we expect to have problems. The...
  7. windshield

Hello i am trying to find out if the windshield from a '97 xlt ranger would fit a '95 stx ranger.
  8. bourcier700

93 Ranger Rad Support Question

Hey not sure if this is the right place to post this question but I recently got a new aftermarket rad support in a deal with a bunch of other parts that is for a 95 to 97. My Truck is a 93 Ranger and when checking mine over I noticed that the inner fenders are welded onto the rad support, So my...
  9. Hard Idle, NEED HELP!

Hello, I have a 1995 Ranger 4.0L 4wd. Recently i have had problems with the idle at start up. When the truck is warm it will start right up but then it starts idling really hard and choppy and occasionally will stall out. The only way to get it to stop is put it in gear and start driving off. I...
  10. 2.3l Turbo into 1995 2.3 ranger. HELP

First off i am new to this sight and the search option will not work for me. So im buying a 1995 ranger with a 2.3L engine and a 5 speed. I have a 1987 thunderbird that i took the motor and i want to rebuild it before i swap it into my ranger. Now when i do the swap i dont have alot of time to...
  11. '95 Ranger 2.3L Timing Question

How to set timing on 95 Ranger 2.3L? HELP! My vehicle is a 1995 Ford Ranger XL 2WD with a 2.3l SOHC engine. I just got a great deal on this truck but the guy I bought it off of changed the timing pulley ( I think that's what it's called) on it and said that he wasn't sure if the timing was...
  12. Bish0psaid

95 ford ranger stalls out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYEpb00ZtmM Please tell me what you think?!?!?! I need help with this and all these truck owners with a 2.3L generation 3 ranger!
  13. 95 Ranger XLT 2.3L Performance Issues and Mods

Hey guys just bought a thoroughly used Ranger XLT 2.3L off of some guy and needing to do some maintenance to it. Figured with all the cool mods on this forum I'd use those upgrades as replacement parts, etc. For starters my Hayes manual is on its way from Amazon, and I'm needing to get the...
  14. Replacement Side Mirror Bolt-on Upgrade for 95 Ranger XLT?

Hey guys, new to the board, and just got my first Ford Ranger :headbang:. She's a green XLT 4 cyclinder and needs a few replacement parts: the first being the passenger side mirror. I've seen a thread or two from searching about upgrading to newer generation side mirrors but can't find exactly...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad