• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1990 bronco ii

1. A4LD_Nghtme

RABS CODE 4 Both brake lights on 90 Bii

Hey there, I have a 1990 Bronco II XLT 4x4 that has been edging ever closer to finish. I've recently replaced the brakes almost in their entirety for the rear and still after bleeding the entire system have both the yellow and red brake lights illuminated and I now have a flashout CODE 4...
  2. A4LD_Nghtme

90 Bii rear driver wheel cylinder wont bleed

So I've officially finished rebuilding my passenger drum after replacing the siezed parking brake cable and so I began to bleed the brakes. I bled the passenger wheel cylinder first and was able to get brake fluid to bleed through it. Upon cracking the bleed valve on the driver side wheel...
  3. A4LD_Nghtme

1990 Bronco II rear passenger parking brake stuck on. SOLVED!!!

So I've had an abs light and parking brake light on my dash since I got the old gal but she braked fine with fronts until now and ran unimpeded. Well I decided before taking her in for a smog since I just replaced the cat after a fail that I was going to safen her up and try to get at least one...
  4. A4LD_Nghtme

4X4 does not engage at all after new transfer case motor. SOLVED!!!

Hello! I swapped out my 4x4 transfer case motor on my 1990 Bronco II XLT and I now have no lights at the dash at all and zero control module actuation. Before the swap the lights would come on for both 4 Hi and 4 Lo and the you could hear the 4x4 control module function. Now there is zero...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad