• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1987 ford bronco ii

1. Bad Spark

I have a 1987 Bronco II. I am not a mechanic. I replaced the TFI Module. I Screwed something up. I was getting some slight hesitation when I pressed the gas, the idle was a little rough, and a little rough on start up and going from drive to park. I figured the ignition system. I checked the...
  2. Vibration/grinding noise

Hi, I've got a 1987 Bronco II. It's a 2 wheel drive. It runs and drives well. When I bought the truck. It had a pretty bad grinding noise when I would go from stop at a red light to take off. I figured it was either sticking brakes or the transmission. I checked the brakes, but they looked ok. I...
  3. Greetings From Denver

Hey all, I'm officially three days into being a 1987 Ford Bronco II owner. It's only been three days and I'm in love with my new Bronco. I decided to join this forum and group to chat and discuss news, parts, and stories with other Ford Bronco owners. This is my first REAL committed project...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad