• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dana 35 camber alignment

wheres the best place to find camber alignment bushings for the dana 35. mine is maxed out and needs more. i took it back to get it aligned after having it done the first time cause it wasnt right and the tires are wearing on the inside,and you can visually see the wheels leaning in. they looked...
  2. are most people on here.....

just dreaming? i cant count the number of times someone on here commits to buy something fom me, then will never respond again. i dont know if they just want to believe they are buying parts or get their jollies from this or what
  3. custom trans guage install

after burning up my AOD twice, i decided i needed this guage. couldnt find anywhere else i liked so i fabbed this up and powdercoated it to hold the guage. looks pretty professional and exactly where i need it. before: after:
  4. Trs Scam???

PM i got today...why does this scream scam to me again... Hello I am interested in buying the stock ranger transfe that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough...
  5. 5.0 EFI gas mileage question...331 stoker

heres my combo...94 x cab ranger,331 stoker EFI,big valve mild ported E7's, explorer intake,comp HR10 cam,1.7 rockers. 70mm throttle body, 24 lb injectors,c&l mass air meter,10 deg base timing.AOD trans,dana 20 transfeer, 8.8 with 4.10. 33 inch thornbirds. fuel pressure is at 40 lbs with vacuum...
  6. dana 35 carrier QUESTION

from what im seeing, if i have 3.27s in my dana 35 front axle now, i cant put 4.10's in it without another carrier. i need to get 4.10s in it cause thats what ive ended up with in the back and plan to keep. plus i need the 4x4 very soon. where can i find a carrier? a stock type is all i need...
  7. hooking up FACTORY TACH...for a v8

ive got a 94 ranger. originally a 4.0, but ive since swapped in an efi 331. ive got all the stock guages wired up to work except for the tach since it will read wrong. is there a switch or a dial on the back of the tach to make it work with a v8? i dont wanna tear the cluster out unless theres...
  8. driveshaft angle techs!!!!what to do?

ive got a 2 piece custom driveshaft setup im trying to finish up on this ranger of mine. they wouldnt make me a one piece as it was too long to take the rpms. so they told me. so they made me this. now im trying to get all the angles right before i weld the carrier mount for sure. ive just got...
  9. ALL AOD/DANA 20 guys...look here!!!!!

has this been a problem on your truck or is this just an optical illusion? i dont have my driveshaft finished to put in yet for the front but it damn sure looks like it will hit the shifter linkage for the trans. dont see much you can do about it either. surely it wont hit, since they made the...
  10. 94 ranger one piece driveshaft ?????

i need to get rid of the 2 piece crap on my 94 4x4,since ive put in a 331 and an AOD/dana. i saw a thread on here that says the 98 up extended cabs have a one piece,but every junkyard i call that says they have one ends up being a 2 piece? is the thread wrong? or do not all 98 up 4x4 ex cabs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad