• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. EEC Codes

I did a KOEO test got code 95 2ndary fuel pump circuit failure my truck runs but it blows black smoke and misses I've replaced every senor also. any ideas on that code 95 might be the problem.
  2. egr or no egr

when capping of the egr valve and the manifold bung, also the egr pressure solenoid behind the throttle linkage and the solenoid on the pass. side with the xmas color vac lines. i also put in an EEC from an 88 standard manual trany and TC. and i'm having problems starting it and also keeping it...
  3. 87 manual Tcase stuck

hey i'm hoping that someone knows about transfer cases my 87 b2 has manual one and for some reason its stuck in low, now i can move my tc handle from 2hi to 4 hi and 4 low the handle moves but still stays in low is there something in need to adjust or tighten up looked under there had my girl...
  4. EGR delete

I'm running an 88 2.9l with the eec, i'm doing the delete, so on the exhaust manifold there is a hole what size is that a plug and is it pipe thread. also that hole being open like that does it have an affect on the idle or overall performance? thanks:icon_welder:
  5. fuel pump wiring not right? or ecc

Hey, I just swapped out my old 87 2.9l for an 88 2.9l the EEC and engine harness followed it and went well. I know about the changes for the 88 and conformed to that .my problem is the wiring for the fuel pump for the life off me I cant' make out heads or tales how the pump gets hooked up and...
  6. Fuel pump wiring? EEC is fried

Hey, I just swapped out my old 87 2.9l for an 88 2.9l the EEC and engine harness followed it and went well. I know about the changes for the 88 and conformed to that .my problem is the wiring for the fuel pump for the life off me I cant' make out heads or tales how the pump gets hooked up and...
  7. 88 2.9l to replace the 87 2.9l fuel pump relay is not sending power to inertia switch

:icon_bounceblue:87 2.9l swapped out to an 88 2.9l need some advice HI Good day, I'm new to the site, I like it. I know that you will get me back on the road. I'm swapping an 88 2.9l into my 87 bronco2witch had the same power plant. Does the ecm brain computer and harness follow that 88, I...
  8. 88 2.9l to replace the 87 2.9l fuel pump relay is not sending power to inertia switch

87 2.9l swapped out to an 88 2.9l need some advice HI Good day, I'm new to the site, I like it. I know that you will get me back on the road. I'm swapping an 88 2.9l into my 87 bronco2witch had the same power plant. Does the ecm brain computer and harness follow that 88, I know that 88,89...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad