• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jeeker

2.0L ('83-'88) Carburated 2.3 swap?

I have a 1994 4x4 Ranger with a 2.3 turbo That is currently running terribly Ultimately I would like to get rid of this turbo motor ( it was someone’s project it came with the truck) And just put a simple 2.3 with a carb in it? From what other ford cars/trucks bolt up to mine I really don’t...
  2. Jeeker

wiring diagram for 1994 Ranger 4x4 Turn Signals/Brakes

Cannot locate a diagram with proper color codes that match mine?(Green,Brown,Black) for ( brakes and turn signal bulb socket) having trouble with turn signals flashing at the same time ? and seems like a power draw when turn signals are on the brakes applied? ( flasher slows down? )
  3. Jeeker

1998 ranger 4.0 swap?

Hi looking for advice on putting a 1998 4.0 motor into my 1994 Ranger 4x4 totally out of desperation to get my Ranger back on the road? the 4.0 is available for me at this time would it bolt up to my 2.3 Standard Tranny? also will there be any alignment issues with this ? thank you a bit green...
  4. Jeeker

2.3L ('83-'97) help with electrical issue

I have a 94 Ranger with 2.3 Turbo there seems to be an electrical short somewhere in the power system when I turn the key all I get is a click then the throttle cable starts to heat up and smoke??? this truck was running fine until last year when i parked it and now finally got around to just...
  5. Jeeker

2.3L ('83-'97) Help with an electrical issue?

I have a 94 Ranger with 2.3 Turbo there seems to be an electrical short somewhere in the power system when I turn the key all I get is a click then the throttle cable starts to heat up and smoke??? this truck was running fine until last year when i parked it and now finally got around to just...
  6. Jeeker

swap with a 289

Hi I have a 1994 Ranger 4x4 and would like to install a 289? also would my 2.3 tranny bolt up to that motor? any advice much appreciated
  7. Jeeker

2.3 turbo conversion

Hi I have a 2.3 turbo in a 94 Ranger I got the truck second hand and I believe the Motor is from an early 80's Thunderbird. it already blew a head gasket and needs some attention and other repairs. I was wondering if it is possible to remove the turbo and fuel injection setup and go Mini Stock...
  8. Jeeker

Air/Fuel screwed up??

Hi All! wonder if anyone could please give me some advice on my air fuel readings? when i first start up the Ranger the gauge stays at 14 -to 16 then suddenly pegs to the red! stays there until i start to drive then its pretty much all over the place and hard to read a steady number to be sure...
  9. Jeeker

Transmish wont slide in?? HELP!!

Hey Guys started to put my transmission back in lined up the clutch with the alignment tool tightened the pressure plate and attempted to engage the the input shaft and bell housing , I can feel the splines are engaged but the darn thing will not go the entire way to the back of the engine im...
  10. Jeeker

Recomendations needed?

Hi Folks! I Have a 1994 Ranger 4x4 2.3 Turbo that needs a clutch replacement I do not want to do this twice and im new to ever doing this on a 4x4!, can anyone please let me know what clutch I should replace the blown one with? I dont even know whats in there yet ,I bought the truck 2nd hand it...
  11. Jeeker

1994 RANGER 4x4 Turbo 2.3

Hi I Have a 1994 Ranger 4x4 Turbo 2.3 I had to rebuild the steering column lower retainer and bearing. I pulled the whole column and put in new plastic retainer and bearing, But oddly enough the top coupling of the intermediate shaft will no longer align with the bolt holes in the end of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad