• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1999 FORD RANGER 3.0 XLT 4X4 COOLANT/HEATING PROBLEM

Thermostat was stuck opened was replaced, Never thought a brand new themo would be defective 1st time for that. Also replaced coolant, couple days later noticed white smoke at start up would disappeared after hitting operating temp it doesnt overheat after stopping shutting it off say 10 min...
  2. 1999 FORD RANGER 3.0 XLT 4X4 COOLANT/HEATING PROBLEM

Thanks Guanfy I will def try this I let you know whats up thanks again
  3. 1999 3.0 4x4 heating/coolant problems

Last month I flushed coolant system out new antifreeze. About a week later no heat top hose barely warm no leaks also gurgling from the overflow.Once cover blew open coolant everywhere. was told could be air in system it was purged, no change. I decided to replace radiator (new) and thermostat...
  4. 1999 FORD RANGER 3.0 XLT 4X4 COOLANT/HEATING PROBLEM

About a month ago I decided to change coolant in radiator, I flushed out system until water was basically clear I did use a product from auto part store for flushing systems . I refilled it with new coolant a week later temp gauge was going up and down and very little heat. After turning off...
  5. 1999 FORD RANGER 4X4 SUPERCAB SEAT SWAP

This question has most likely been answered before. But here it goes I found like brand new 60/40 split bench seats with console but they come out of a 2003 Ranger Edge single cab 2wheel drive , I was taking the frame off from underneath the 2003 seat I got all bolts out and ready for...
  6. Rusted out rear bed frame on a 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Its been a while since I posted about fixing my 99 ranger 4x4 . Ran into some unexpected problems but shit happens. My frame was as bad as yours the spare tire holder underneath was shot so I eliminated it and put some homemade steel frame cross member in also wire brushed most of frame put...
  7. Rusted out rear bed frame on a 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Thanks for the reply RACSAN and pics Mine is most likely just as bad I just haven't messed with it yet I was going to buy new leaf spring mounts and shackles to raise it some when I was inspecting the area I noticed the mess. and most likely when you start disassemble the parts it will become...
  8. Rusted out rear bed frame on a 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Need some advice from another Ranger owner, I have a 1999 Ranger the body is in great shape it has 165,000 mi I bought it for 1,000.00 about 3yrs ago I just replaced frount/rear shocks and both rear shock mounts. I noticed the rear end of the frame near leaf spring mount and behind bumper is...
  9. where is the fuel pressure regultor located?

My buddy has a 2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 3.0 A/T Ext Cab. Check engine light came on code# Bad fuel Pressure Regulator Where is it located on the fuel rail or in the tank? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  10. 1999 ranger xlt 4x4 v6 trani prob?

Hi Need some advice here if possible. I have a Ranger supercab 4x4 A/T 3.0. When tranimission shifts it shifts fine 2x then there is a humming sound and shifts no more it seems to drive fine the rpm doesn't rev up and your not going nowhere it continues to run fine except for the humming...
  11. 1999 Ranger ext cab xlt 3.0 4x4 issue

I am new to this site just purchased a 1999 Red Ranger ext cab 3.0 4x4 great buy $800.00 from the scrap yard I work at. Frame is a little rusty but no major rot body great shape runs good.The former owner was moving decided to junk the truck instead of dealing with tire kickers.sounds crazy...
  12. Toggle Switch?

I recently bought a 1999 Ranger supercab XLT 3.0 4X4. It runs great body in great shape incl frame some rust no rot deal with that in the warmer weather. I have a question on the cup holder under the dashboard there is a toggle switch that is installed in the side cup holder itself it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad