• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Condensor removal tips and tricks?

My AC has been gone for decades, so I removed the compressor and some lines. Im going to attempt to remove the condenser. Any tips or tricks to make this easier? Its a 1994 4.0 manual.
  2. 10w40 drawbacks

I'm unsure, but I feel I may have lifter noise. For a second or two after it sits for a day or so. As well as when getting close to WOT. I've been using 5w30 Motorcraft semi blend for 3.5 years and FL1 filter. I'm thinking of converting to either 10w30 full synthetic Valvoline or 10w40 full...
  3. Needing a shop for diesel conversion.

I have recently recovered from a 10 year illness that almost took my life. I have had this ranger for a good fraction of that time. It is a 2wd 4.0 5spd. Rust free. Cheap insurance. With a very high sentimental value. The engine is doing ok but is making some lifter noise I believe. I...
  4. Hello

I have recently recovered from 10 year illness and am looking to swap in a small diesel engine into my Ranger. Any advice?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad