• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 89Twincharge

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

So this car just the m62..I did twincharge my 79 Ford courier but changing route on that. My ranger will be twincharge d tho!!!
  2. 89Twincharge

Kinda hard to see but pcv is now just a 3/8 brass connector and hose goes under intake around head and tees in to the valve cover breather hose then to supercharger intake
  3. 89Twincharge

I don't think my crank pressurizes but the intake side is what has popped off... I used that alumiweld from harbor freight to fill the port and a rubber cap over for extra protection
  4. 89Twincharge

They just started carrying catch cans at AutoZone.. Im gonna get one for my supercharged mustang 2.3 when it's ready for d.d. .. had to eliminate the stock pcv valve setup cuz it's blowing the hose off even though it's clamped
  5. 89Twincharge

1988 Mustang Autocross

Made a little adapter for the micro squirt.. think my tuner cable adapter is dead because I couldn't get my laptop to connect to the microsquirt so i have a new one on the way.. hopefully that's all it is. Also got some 24lb injectors from the junkyard which should be capable of about 250hp...
  6. 89Twincharge

93 Ranger stalling out after initial start up.

Fuel pressure bleeding off, guessing sending unit if no leaks visible!!
  7. 89Twincharge

83 caprice wagon wheelie build (hopefully)

Damn with the real carbon fiber!! If I had money like that I'd burn all mine!!
  8. 89Twincharge

1988 Mustang Autocross

the upper intake manifold of this design is commonly cut and re welded to point towards the driver's side.. you can buy them but my dad's got a tig so may attempt the diy...
  9. 89Twincharge

1988 Mustang Autocross

Here's a shot of engine bay... I need to figure out how I'm going to rotate the intake and then pull everything out for paint and polish and clean up wiring.. happy with amount of boost for now have a block to build up later for more boost, but it's time to focus on suspension and transmission...
  10. 89Twincharge

1988 Mustang Autocross

People always talk trash about superchargers for 2.3 and I get it but any boost is good boost https://youtube.com/shorts/r26yTMctuwo?feature=share
  11. 89Twincharge

fuel tank repair, the hard way

Nice!!? I know the older carts had the one big battery instead of multi battery. I helped my dad replace them a couple times but we used a engine hoist, speaking of golf carts at the j.y. we had to pull a Prius battery, ended up cutting the quarter panel off car to get it out and took 4 of us to...
  12. 89Twincharge

Anyone know what kind of bug this is?

I've seen them before.... There called sex insects.....it's a fucking bug!! Lol try Google reverse image search... Like with any bug though don't touch if you don't know
  13. 89Twincharge

Sticking GM parts onto my 4.0 swapped 86 (M62 supercharger install)

As far as tuning you should be able to make microsquirt or pimpx work, pay for the premium tuner studio version which includes "auto-tune" feature that can dial in fuel almost perfectly!! Truck looks awesome!! Need to post a vid of it doing a lil rev and maybe a lil pull!!
  14. 89Twincharge

no compression

Sheared cam pin or crank key... It will look in time when you rotates because the gears are moving and the crank or cam is not...
  15. 89Twincharge

Rear tow

That's why I put ish on the end of elastic lol but yeah we just call them snatch ropes usually i just remember the bubba rope cuz it was the last time I went to our western auto parts store before napa and az put them out of business!!
  16. 89Twincharge

Rear tow

When I lived up north I'd carry bubba strap it's like an elasticoish internal strand tow rope thingy on account of the snow. Pulled many vehicles out with my explorer and even my 2wd Mazda b3000
  17. 89Twincharge

Suicidal thoughts...

your here just for what your doing now... Talking about your life, the good and bad. I've been through addiction, I've lived in a station wagon for 2 years, lost over 600k in the stock market, but with all that said, all the small good things that have happened, just make the bullshit worth it...
  18. 89Twincharge

fuel tank repair, the hard way

Reminds me of the two years I spent working in a junkyard.... No power tools or even floor jacks... Had to use scissor jacks from cars.. we'd use exhaust pipe and seatbelts to pull motors... Cut holes with chisels to access fuel pumps... Damn I miss that!!
  19. 89Twincharge

lifters

Need to remove lower intake and turn over by hand to watch lifters, I think the cam gear is probably spinning on the camshaft it will show good timing but not be timed... Hopefully I'm wrong as they may have destroyed new heads.. well im off to bed. Let me know what they find out when you can!
  20. 89Twincharge

lifters

Most likely something along that line just need more info to really help... Its funny I get paid $90 an hour for diag but for a TRS member I'll do it for a thanks!!! 😂

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad