• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need Help with Codes and better understanding Please!

Hello all, and first of all thank you ahead of time for your time etc=) So, today I did my own DIY light test, both KOEO/KOER KOEO: I got code 33 KOER: I got codes 42, 73, 25. I have looked up the codes, as far as 33 goes, could it possibly be in memory with me recently putting in a new egr...
  2. ECM info needed

Hello all, needing to know if I can out my current ecm #E7TF-12A650-F1A For #E7TF-12A650-F1B "B" is at a current wrecking yard and I am assuming out of a Bronco2 It meets Calif. emissions also. Does the A matter as to the B?
  3. Hello all...Need any all help and advice I can get at this point

Hello, I have a 87 ranger 2.9 I recently got from a friend. Big head ache so far and lots of time and money invested as well. 1. failed smog twice now and both 15/25mph are GP. A. 1st smog failed at 15mph/gp with hc max 150, mine 440 B. 2nd smog failed @ 15mph 1160, and 25mph 249 was 43...
  4. Hello all=)

Joined afew days ago, and looking forward to chatting with fellow Ranger owners and having your thoughts and advice=) 87 Ranger 2.9

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad