• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0l ohv not starting after rebuilt long block

I put a long block in my 93 had it running til cam position sensor broke . I put new one in with motor on Tdc and now wont.run. I have spark and fuel. Now im stuck please help
  2. Need advice as soon as possible

I bought a new engine (4.0l OHV) and cannot find anywhere to buy a new or used crankshaft spacer
  3. 1993 4.0L V6 OHV head replacement question

On my 1993 xlt 4 liter v6 i have to replace the head and i was told i do not have to remove the timing chain . before i tear into it id like to have a second opinion since i have a rodeo to get to and dont have tim for unexpected set backs
  4. 1993 xlt 4.0L v6 wiring problem

My gauge cluster light, heater/ac control light and running tail lights/brake lights quit working when i pulled a friend out of the mud, and all the sametime my ABS light is blinking but brakes work fine Is it a ground or where and what can i check?
  5. 1993 4.0l v6 ohv compression issue

Im having an issue with my 5th cylinder. Seems like a stuck valve . ive read in the forums that the intake manifold gasket is an issue with these engines, is that possibly the issue or do i need to replace the head?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad