• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Reverse light problems

Thanks for the help guys. I'll let you know what i find out. Any other tips or advice is still welcome. TTYL
  2. Reverse light problems

I was wondering as well if i didn't have the new one tightened down enough but the one that was originally in there was ok and working fine at one point then just stopped working. That or maybe i needed to get one from the ford dealership. I'm going to see about putting a mirror up to it...
  3. Reverse light problems

Man that sucks. Just had a remanufactured one put in two years ago. Warranty ran out after 12 months. That means im going to have it pulled and fixed? Do you agree?
  4. Reverse light problems

Just did what you asked and the reverse lights turn on no problem.
  5. Reverse light problems

I did. I tested it with a multimeter. I got a reading when i depressed the ball on it and no reading when i let go. I did this with a brand new one and the old one and got the same results.
  6. Reverse light problems

So i'm pretty sure somethings up with my manual transmission where it's not triggering the reverse switch to activate the reverse lights. The fuse, bulbs and reverse switch are working fine. I know this because I bypassed the switch with a piece of wire and the lights lit up and i tested the...
  7. Reverse light problems.

So i'm pretty sure somethings up with my manual transmission where its not triggering the reverse switch. The fuse, bulbs and reverse switch are working fine. I know this because i bypassed the switch with a piece of wire and the lights lit up and i tested the switch with a multimeter. Does...
  8. Whats better?

So my leaf spring front hanger broke on the drivers side. Unfortunately the gas tank is on the other side of the frame rail thus preventing me from just reaching around and inserting the new bolts. It seems everyone likes taking the bed off to replace it and most the time having to replace all 6...
  9. quick question

So i jacked up my right front to check and see if my auto lock hubs are working. I turned the axle forward then spun the tire forward and it seemed to engage because the axle and tire spun together. But when i spun the tire in reverse it disengaged. Is that normal. 94 ranger dana 35
  10. e break stuck half engaged

So i just installed new shoes,self adjusting kit and return springs. I went to put the new drum on and it wont fit. Now the adjuster screw is screwed in all the way so its not that. Then i noticed the parking break lever behind the shoe isn't fully swung out which is causing the handbreak link...
  11. what moter do i have?

I just purchased a 4x4 94 ranger with the 4.0 V6. I noticed in the Chilton book theres two V6 moters, 4.0L (pushrod) V6 and a 4.0L SOHC V6. How do i know which moter i have.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad