• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Front hubs...

Got a 89 ranger 4x4... When I lock it in 4x4 I can tell the axles are spinning and can feel the truck as if it is in 4wd.. The problem is I hear a grinding noise and the front tires not pulling.. I lifted the truck off the ground to see if they were pulling and nope they kinda spin then click...
  2. Help please!!

89 ranger 2.9 5 speed... Driving along today and all of the sudden a loud knocking noise starts coming from the dash sounds like it's behind the instrument panel.. It's sounds kinda like someone is literally knowing inside my dash... I pulled over to check under the hood but nothing seems to be...
  3. Cleaning engine bay

Got a question.... How do u clean your engine bay? I have an 89 2.9.. What's the best way? -StUdDaRd-
  4. 89 Ranger xlt 4x4s

Let's see em I u got em! Need ideas! -StUdDaRd-
  5. Wheel fitment...

Anyone got a chart that shows what factory wheels from other makes/models that will fit a 89 ranger xlt 4x4?? -StUdDaRd-
  6. New here

New to the ford scene.. Always been a Chevy guy but recently bought a lil knock around 89 ranger xlt 4x4... Acquired it for $1500 and its in pretty good shape... Ac don't work but was told it may just need charged but that don't bother me as long as the heat works in fine... Only things really...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad