• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Buying rims online.......so confused

When i punch my trucks information into the wheel finder on all online website (2003 Ranger Edge standard cab rear wheel drive) it says 15x 7 rim and min offset is -6 and max offset is 25.Then displays a large variety of rims to choose from.I called one online store for support and the guy...
  2. strange leak...maybe

I have been noticing a spot under the truck lately right under the center of the cross member under the motor.All fluids look good but i cant check the tranny fluig because its a manual.Im thinking that the line running above the cross member is an a/C line and its dripping on the cross member...
  3. New to the site obviouslly:)

Hey,From Windsor ontario Canada.Just picked up a 2003 regular cab manual flairside with 45000km on the clock.I has a couple rangers in the 90s and switched to F150's but they just have gotten to big for the skinny city streets.The guy i bought this ranger from had stored it for 8 years thinking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad