• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Massive Vacuum Leak

I have a 2002 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3L. Today's project was simple: replace the Valve Cover Gasket, the Intake Manifold Gasket, and the Spark Plugs. Known screwups: Accidentally swapped two Valve Cover Screws (upper thread with nut screw switched with bolt screw) and only cleaned the gasket...
  2. Valve Cover Gasket Replacement - Getting Ready

Thank you for tge reply. The extension necessary is the 6", but adding another 3" helps clear the ratchet for almost 360 on 1-3. This tune up is definitely going to be easier than it was on my same year S10, where the wires had to each fir through a squeezed hole down to the distributor cap on...
  3. Valve Cover Gasket Replacement - Getting Ready

Hey, I'm going to replace my valve cover gasket, spark plugs, and spark plug wires on my 2002 Ranger XLT 2.3L, and I just wanted to see if there was anything else I should replace since I'm doing this job (i.e. replace the brake pads because you have to remove them anyways to replace the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad