• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ak96

i love craigslist!!

so i was searching for explorer crap...like i do every 3-4 days for fun...and happend on some 20" eagle alloys on tires about a year old came off a '98 explorer...AWSOME shape...she was asking $1k for them...i got her down to $800...i did the talkiing but they are for my roommate and his '00...
  2. ak96

we bought the '99 with 17k

well, we bought that '99 limited explorer v8 awd with 17k miles. we paid $8000 for the truck, i think it was a awsome deal. it runs and drives like a brand new truck! its so clean inside and out..i still need to give it a full detail but i was under it and the rust proofing/undercoating from...
  3. ak96

The 2toned beast, Clean

i spent some time on the truck today..filled some rock chips and cleaned her all up..its been dirty for awhile so i felt like i had to. thought i'd share some pics here..i still need to wetsand and buff the new paint..soon enough:D
  4. ak96

why i hate this time of year

i wish it would just stay frozen! its so hard to keep the truck clean:sad: next week is supposed to stay froze during the day and then i'll have to clean her all up again..ugh i couldnt stand it anymore though and had to wash her up this morning... before after the washing at the end of...
  5. ak96

Winter Anyone? :)

got our first snow finally :) more to come they say i cant wait to break out the plow ..woot how is your guys weather? getting cooler?
  6. ak96

May Buy-99 Limited Explorer 17,036 miles!

a good family friend is moving out of state, he bought this explorer new for his wife in '99. they stay in AZ in the winter so the truck has never seen snow, and sits in a heated garage all the time. she hardly drives and it has 17,036 miles on it! i drove it an OMG its MINT! they removed the...
  7. ak96

bad day, but upgraded to 4:10s!

so i had a bad day lol, spent hours at the DMV gettng my truck put in my name since i got it i had it in my dads name because of insurance reasons. we changed insurance here in the last month so i decided to have my truck put in mine name..what a great feeling! anyhow! i go to the dentist due...
  8. ak96

gas for 2.29/gal :)

so apparently we spend way to much at the localy grochery store, for every $100 you spend you get 10cents off your gas, and they stack up as time goes on. in the last 3 weeks apparently we have bought $1,900 worth of food because i got gas today and had $1.90 off a gallon, so it went from $4.19...
  9. ak96

before and after paint x2

i started to make this post about a week ago, but my internet explorer locked up right as i was about to post...pissed me off.. so last year i went to body/fender class, somthing i'd wanted to do forever...i took my old tired looking f-250 in class and really turned it into a nice looking...
  10. ak96

new stuff on my 250

so in the last few weeks i've been doing some stuff to my '91 f-250...i went from a blue interior to grey/orange got a new seat out of a '95 and carpet. also added some fx4 stickers i had made. and some Hella 500s behind the billet grill
  11. ak96

my 96 explorer 5.0 swap

hey guys, i havent been here long but i thought i'd share my long term project. i was 14 when i got my explorer in 2003. it was my aunts truck new, then my grandpas company bought it in '97 for the same price they payed new..they couldnt pay for it. anyway for from '97-03 it was driven by a...
  12. ak96

OHC install help

hey guys, so i have a '97 v8 donor truck for my explorer. it has all the same auto headlights and auto dimming mirror and over head console that my truck has. my plan is to take the over head console, and auto dim mirror and install it in my 1991 f-250 pickup. i'm really lost on how the wiring...
  13. ak96

new gauges

finally got around to doing this... i didnt just throw the 01-03 explorer sport or sport trac gauges in tho, i painted some stuff to match..alittle more detailed ofcourse, before after
  14. ak96

new from alaska

hey guys, i think i registerd here along time ago like in '04 but couldnt remeber my login stuff so i made a new one. anywho, i've been wanting to get our '84 ranger back on the road. power steering pump leaks and it prolly needs a new carb but otherwise just some tune up stuff. i priced the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad