• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 89 B2 driveshaft ?

I have an 89 B2 automatic RWD I just dropped a 67 289 into W/ an AOD trans. I want to run a drive shaft straight from the trans to the rear. Any reason I shouldn't? Suggestions for size/length would be great if someone has already done this. Thanks
  2. V8 conversion A/C bracket?

Converting 89 Bronco II to 67 289, any suggestions on what vehicle is best to grab A/C compressors brackets and necessary parts for A/C from? I am reusing the stock 89 BII A/C compressor.
  3. BII Conversion will AOD fit with 289?

I have a 1989 BII automatic, 2WD (A4LD tranny) I am converting using a 1967 289. I was told not to use the AOD tranny, due to it not leaving room for headers and to go with the C4. Opinions? I wanted the MPG and quieter highway ride I was told the AOD would bring. This will be an every day...
  4. 1989 Bronco II Engine Removal??

I am pulling the 2.9L for a rebuild and I have a question. Can I just remove the external bolts holding the trans to the engine and remove with the bellhousing intact or do I need to follow the haynes manual and remove the plate cover and take off all of the flex plate - fly wheel bolts?
  5. Exhaust? Heater? Question

I just picked up a 1989 Bronco II automatic 2wd with the standard 2.9L in it. You will see quick I am a novice who bought this on a whim and sort of knows a little about cars. Bought her for 400.00 bucks thinking it would be my first engine rebuild, but it turns out she only needed an ECM and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad