• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. redhurricane

A4LD 2.3 4x4 transmission?

I have one, freshly rebuilt and decided to go with an M5OD-R1 for my turbo build. As far as I know, there were no 2.3 NA trucks that came with the automatic and 4x4, am I correct? :icon_confused: This A4LD originally came as a 2wd unit from a 1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, I converted the tail...
  2. redhurricane

New member in Denver

I've been a long time lurker, and finally decided I needed another forum to get involved with. On my second RBV project, first one was a 1987 Bronco II that had some money thrown at it. Was the daughter's first car when she turned 16 in 2012. Spent a lot of money and time building it, then sold...
  3. redhurricane

1350 transfer case speedo gear options?

First post, long time lurker. I have an issue that searches have not provided me the answer to and looking for some assistance. I have a 1987 Ranger, that has gone through significant changes since purchased a couple years ago. my problem is that the speedo is reading LOW compared to actual...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad