• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. duck94

Lucifer The Ranger

So here is a build thread of a ranger I’m building. I’ve named it lucifer as it has given me absolute hell getting it built. As of right now it’s an 85 ranger cab on a bronco 2 frame. It has 79 f150 axles with a ford 302 paired with an np435/np205. Here’s a few pictures of it I have so far.
  2. duck94

1984 ranger 2.0 timing belt

So i just got a bronco 2, somewhere along the line someone swapped in a ranger 2.0 motor in. It ran pretty good for about the first week i had it and then i was beating on it having some fun and it started running terribly. It back fires through the intake. The first thing i suspected was it...
  3. duck94

The Rally Wagon

So ive decided to go back to school. Ill be going for a business degree and i needed a vehicle that i could take. I have my mustang which id rather not have backed into, and a big dodge 2500 with the cummins. That truck is just wayyy to big to be getting around a campus so i ended up with this...
  4. duck94

That one reeaalllyyy slow build

So as the title says this is going to be a really slow build because i have 3 vehicles and im just finishing up my junior in high school. Ive got the ranger which was my first vehicle. This has been the best one by far, it has survived mud, water crossings, rocks, deep snow excursions, and jumps...
  5. duck94

New from Iowa

So since im almost 16 i bought a truck today. it is a reg cab 1994 with long box. I am going to call him Duck because there was a mallord decoy in it when i got it. From what i am told is one of the previous owners hit a cow with it and it swung around and smoked the bed. My plans or to clean...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad