• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Campbell5149

2000 ranger 3.0 to 4.0 swap

OK this mat be covered and I missed it but in an 98-01 ranger how is the 3.0 to 4.0 swap. Is the bell housing the same? Do I need a higher psi fuel pump. I have a complete donor exploder with a 4.0. Any help is appreciated
  2. Campbell5149

2000 grille

Is there a honycomb style grille available for a 2000 body style? I'm eventually going to update the whole front clip to a 01-05 but for now I just wanted to change the nose a little. I'm hunting for a rolled 4x4 I can just drop my 2wd cab and box on but they are few and far between.
  3. Campbell5149

3.0 thoughts

Ok so before I get the "thats stupid" or "youre an idiot its not meant for that" comments, dont waste your time. So I'm well aware that the 3.0 is not meant to be a horsepower or torque motor, just milage, but i'm curious. I'm a powerstroke guy, and my 01 gets 22 to the gallon thanks to my...
  4. Campbell5149

2000 3.0FFV misfire

Hey guys, I'll start off by saying I'm an auto tech of 10 years experience, ASE certs ect.... now on to the problem: I've got a 2000 ranger 3.0 I bought from a customer a year ago with blown head gaskets. I rebuilt the motor top to bottom, new everything. It's been good but it's developed a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad