• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Frustrating Automatic

My 2011 Ranger 4.0L 4x4 is a nice truck. I like most things except the way the 5R55E shifts. Especially down shifts. I live in very hilly region and climbing these hills is either with the engine lugging or screaming. I get as good a start on a hill as possible but when the speed starts to fall...
  2. Auto Dimming Mirror Help

The auto dimming mirror on my 2011 Ranger died but the dealer wasn't interested in helping. It is a Gentex which led me to a company named MITO and a guy named Steve. PH 800-433-6486. Very helpful and instructed me on how to diagnose the problem. Then he sold me the part I need for a very fair...
  3. Rear view mirror question

My 2011 Ranger came with an auto dimming mirror with the temprature and compass. The temperature now always reads 140 degrees. Does anyone know where the sensor would be for the mirror? The dealer :thefinger: has so far been no help even though it is still under warrenty. Thanks for any help in...
  4. New Here Sort Of

Hello everyone. I guess I've been lurking to long. Lost my ability to log on. Just got rid of my 02 Ranger and replaced it with a 2011. Nice truck but a couple small problems have surfaced and the dealer won't fix anything even though it is still under warrenty. I'll post questions in hopefully...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad