• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PINTHEUS

AIR DOOR ISSUE

I have a 99 ranger 4x4 stepside,I replaced the blend door actuator because my a/c would switch from dash vents to defrost vents whenever it chose to as well as what I now realize was the actual air door rattling furiously at times,now a/c only comes out of defrost vents,I ordered a new air door...
  2. PINTHEUS

HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN QUITE SOME TIME

I recently replaced my 99 ranger 4x4 with wasted frame with another 99 ranger 4x4 stepside,I replaced the blend door actuator because my a/c would switch from dash vents to defrost vents whenever it chose to as well as what I now realize was the actual air door rattling furiously at times,now...
  3. PINTHEUS

1986 4x4 ranger xl 2.9 timing/cooling issue's

when i bought this truck 23 months ago,the previous owner had done a tune up & mis-wired the ignition & she was running on 3 cylinders,not sure how long he ran it that way,i re-wired her & she ran much better with the exception of running much too warm,actually boiling if the heater wasn't...
  4. PINTHEUS

High engine temp without overheating

I HAVE A 1986 FORD RANGER 2.9 4WD WHICH I BOUGHT FOR NEXT TO NOTHING LAST OCTOBER,,HE COULDN'T GET HER OVER 35 MPH,,SO I BOUGHT HER KNOWING IT WAS MORE THAN LIKELY AN IGNITION PROBLEM,,HE HAD HER MIS-WIRED & ONLY FIRING ON 3 CYLINDERS,,WHEN I CORRECTED THE FIRING ORDER,,SHE RAN GREAT THEN WARMED...
  5. PINTHEUS

Love my ranger buttttttt

I HAVE A 1986 FORD RANGER 2.9 4WD WHICH I BOUGHT FOR NEXT TO NOTHING LAST OCTOBER,,HE COULDN'T GET HER OVER 35 MPH,,SO I BOUGHT HER KNOWING IT WAS MORE THAN LIKELY AN IGNITION PROBLEM,,HE HAD HER MIS-WIRED & ONLY FIRING ON 3 CYLINDERS,,WHEN I CORRECTED THE FIRING ORDER,,SHE RAN GREAT THEN WARMED...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad