• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I beam extension

Hey I have a 4x4 91 ford ranger and I want to get a wider front end, and I don't have the money to extend them, so I was thinking of getting f150 I beams 4x4 and putting those in, I'm pretty sure it's possible. I need to know if anyone has done this and could instruct me on the process. Or...
  2. 4x4 electronic shift to manual shift

Is it possible to change the electronic shift on a 91 ford ranger with a 4.0 L v6 5spd to a manual shift? I have heard about kits for this but can't find any for my year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 4x4 electronic shift problem

Hey I have a 91 ford ranger 5 spd v6 4x4 and I can't get the 4x4 to work, I tested to module and it says it is fine with the self test, but when I push the dash buttons no lights come on. Is this a problem in the buttons or could it be the 4x4 shifting solenoid? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 91 ranger i beam extension

Hey I have a 91 ford ranger super cab 4x4 5speed 4.0L and I want to extend my I beams so I can get more travel and it looks cooler. I heard that I could use the I beams from a F150 and all I have to do is change the mounts. However before I buy the I beams out of an f150 I want to know if that...
  5. Fiberglass fenders for ranger

I have a 91 ford ranger and I want to put new fenders on the front, but I don't like the styles for my year. Can I put fiberglass from a 98-11 ford ranger on my 91?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. V8 engine swap

I have a few questions Is it possible to use a f150 or pre '97 ranger 4x4 transmition with a 5.0 v8 mustang engine?? If I did that could I still have 4x4 capability?? And would it even fit under the hood?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  7. Ford ranger engine/transmition conversion to f150

Is it possible to fit a ford f150 v8 and 4x4 transmition under a 93-97 ford ranger??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad