• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fuel line replacement?

I've go a 95 3.0 4x4 splash that im replacing the brake and fuel lines on. It was sitting for a couple years before I bought it, and had fuel in the tank and everything so I'm fairly certain that I'm going to need a whole fuel system. When I removed the fuel pump it was crystallized and all that...
  2. Best frame paint?

I have a sandblasted 95 ranger frame that is unprimered, should have primed it a bit ago, but I have rust inhibitor and there's only a few spots. Anyways. I want to look into primer and possibly a finish coat, so what do you guys recommend? I don't want to see any rust and I want to take this...
  3. Pennsylvania racing

http://www.noora.freewebtools.com/ Has anyone heard of this/had any experience racing/spectating here? Considering building a beater to race in this after I finish my current DD build. I'd really like to get into some type of racing, whether it would be a cheap 4.0L 4x4 with some suspension...
  4. 95 Big yellow mallcrawler

Thought I'd start a thread on my build, document some things for myself, as well as ask and answer questions for anyone interested. My truck: I've got a 1995 regular cab 4x4 3.0 splash Paid 500 bucks not including title fees. The story basically is that some guy bought it for his kid and put a...
  5. Has anyone installed bilstein 7100s or 6100s?

Im looking to install the 14" travel shocks from bilstein on my 1995 ranger 4x4 splash reg cab. I'm going to eventually buy deaver f31 springs and some b2 springs for upfront, but i'd like to have something to replace the shocks i have on my 3 inch lift, one was dented by the swaybar that...
  6. flareside to styleside?

I'll make this short and sweet, I have a 95' ford ranger splash, my bed is pretty rotted on the mounts, and the flaresides seem pretty expensive, people want around $800+ for a southern one and I paid $500 for the truck. So, Can I swap a flareside to a styleside without any modifications other...
  7. Bushings?

So can anyone tell me what the difference is between these bushings from jegs http://www.jegs.com/i/Energy+Suspension/355/4-2134R/10002/-1 that come in a complete kit for 50 bucks shipped and these that are costing me about 80 shipped from rockauto? Front eye: DAYTON Part # RB159 Spring Eye...
  8. Ranger wheel bearings

So im doing the wheel bearings on my 95 4x4 3.0 ranger and I know that I need two bearings for each wheel in the front and was looking to buy these bearings from rock auto that are "#set37" What I want to know is if the bearings for both sides of the wheel are the same, and should I be...
  9. Help with flushing fluid systems

So, I'm buying a 95' 4x4 ranger splash for 500 bucks tomorrow, it's in decent condition, the motor ran according to my mechanic friend a month ago, but the truck has been sitting for 3 years and is going to need a lot of work as far as fluid systems and suspension parts. I'm going to be...
  10. Engine swaps, weighing options

So, I was wondering what is the best, and by best I mean a balance between work, cash, power, fuel efficiency and reliability swap to do? I know I know, the answer is usually "whatevs you can affords/wants bro" but i'm looking for someone to challenge me/make a case as to why what engine is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad