• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Land rover brush guard on a. 04 edge

Hey guys. I managed to find a brush guard on a local Facebook group but it's for a land Rover. I believe it will fit quite nicely but will involve some modification. My plan is to cut the mounts off the guard (they are spaced out too far) and bring them in tighter together so I can weld them...
  2. made a gun rack for regular cab

After looking for some way to carry my guns in my truck, and coming up with nothing other than on the floor behind the seat, i decided to make my own rack. all i used was some aluminum flat stock and bent it into shape. it is easily removable and looks great. (at least i think so) plus you can...
  3. what muffler? 3.0

Looking to get a new muffler on the ranger. 3.0 v6. im looking for something that will be louder than stock but not annoying as i do alot of highway driving. i want something that can get a nice beefy sound in high rpms but still sound good at an idle. not alot of $$ right now so any decent...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad