• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale 1992 ranger regular cab interior parts, 4wd parts, front axle

1992 sclb Located Lexington, SC Seats -sold Door panels with power window cutouts- sold Trim - sold Seat belts - $20 each 4wd module for push button 4.0 auto, untested. $15 Ttb d35 axle, 3.27 gear. $100 or trade for 2wd beams 1989+ Transfer case still in car, $150 Auto trans, still in car -...
  2. Engine swap woes

Rant thread, though advice would be appreciated. I've been struggling with my 302 swap for over a year now. I got the engine in the truck in a week but then ran out of vacation and spent the next few months working on and off when i felt like it or had time. It's a 68 302 from my mustang with a...
  3. Fuel Plumbing and electrical issues

Spent about two hours searching but couldn't find it on here anywhere. I have a 92 3.0 ranger currently holding a 68 302 in it. I've got a mallory return style regulator and a 500 CFM edelbrock. I've got two problems currently. First, and most annoying, is the fuel setup. There are three lines...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad