• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lil-Pony

B2 leafspring

mainly looking at the duff tuff 5-6” leaf and the skyjacker 6” leaf. I’m open to better suggestions. Need a smooth ride for my b2. :beer:
  2. Lil-Pony

01 explorer 5.0 swap in to a 84 b2

Already acquired an 01 explorer 5.0 awd hopefully I can modify the output shaft to work on my transfer case. My question is can I use the stock manifolds or do I have to use James duff conversion headers I also want to retain my ac being I live in Texas do I need the conversion radiator or will...
  3. Lil-Pony

Still having issues

So if you have read my thread on my b2 you notice that i have done te chevy efi swap. Im still having issues, once the truck warms up and its hot outside 93 degrees plus i have fuel delivery issues. Im not sure if its the pump overheating or the ecm magically dumping tons of fuel. It also...
  4. Lil-Pony

Project punisher

Well ive done alot and took very few photos but i thought i might share the progress. First off i installed a 4" spindle lift then a 2 coil spring lift to total 6" Sent from outer space.
  5. Lil-Pony

Explorer parts in a ranger

Just bought a donor 2000/01 5.0 explorer 4door for my bronco new motor but while i was driving it to my ranch i got a thorn in my but to swap the fancy interior into my 98 ext cab ranger to gain the climate control, power mirrors windows locks, cruise control, auto rearview mirror, backup...
  6. Lil-Pony

Project diesel $!ut. Your opinions

Im thinking about building my self a $!ut. I want to start with an 84-86 b2 frame and either swap the body for a gen1 singlecab Or a 98-04 single cab. Then some bullet proof axels and a stage 1 cummins 4bt. So my mane question is what year body single cab would yall do.... Sent from outer space.
  7. Lil-Pony

Missing and sputtering

I have a 98/99 ranger 3.0 that I've put a new coil pack, plugs, wires, and cam position sensor on and it still idles rough when cold putters on acceleration sometimes and throws miss codes every month. Suggestions Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Lil-Pony

James duff flares HELP

Recently acquired some of james fender flares and i contacted him to see if they still had the instructions on file. Havent heard back from him. Would any of yall happen to have the instructions laying about!
  9. Lil-Pony

Ridiculously bright dome light upgrade

Did this yesterday didn't realize how bright it would be, if anyone is interested in me making them one pm me.
  10. Lil-Pony

Possible cause of wrong fuel level but good sender and gauge.

Yesterday i was pulling apart my 84 broncos interior and i found a little box in the center console labeled low fuel level something or other, i have the information center in my middle console as well, i got me thinking doe this just sample the fuel level wire or does it modify the resistance...
  11. Lil-Pony

About to put my 01 explorer v8 in my 98 ranger help

As the title says i need a little advice. Can i reuse the existing 3.0 motor mount and the 5.0 plates? Where can i find shop manuals to help with the wiring? Should i trash the 01 ecm and find a 98 ecm? Also the 8.8 rear axel, i know i need to flip the perches but what about the driveshaft and...
  12. Lil-Pony

Pressurized coolant tank swap???

Just wondering if any one has done this. I would think the tank would need to be the highest point in the system and would it matter what hose, upper/lower, you put the T in to plumb it in. would you also need a couple pound higher cap for the radiator, and match the pounds on the tank cap for...
  13. Lil-Pony

Possible new family member????

So ive been offered what appears to be a great deal. 99 ext cab 3.0 auto ranger power everything for 1000$ Down side compressors busted and the motor was removed and some major work done and the oil pump was installed wrong so it can be started... New steering pump, rear main seal, gasket? Dont...
  14. Lil-Pony

98 ranger spindles questions

Recently put some lift spindles on my ranger and im starting to question on how tight the big bolt that holds the bearings in should be. When i disassembled it was a little tighter than hand tight.
  15. Lil-Pony

Ecoboost crates motors

http://www.stangtv.com/features/pri-coverage/pri-2013-ford-racings-releases-ecoboost-3-5-liter-crate-engine/ This would be an awesome thing to drop in a rbv... Even the 2.0 offers enough power.
  16. Lil-Pony

Cam choice

Any thoughts on this cam
  17. Lil-Pony

Kingdom hearts, not for the light hearted. No pun intended.

Any KH fans here. What do yall want out of KH 3 and will anybody buy KH2.5HD?
  18. Lil-Pony

Low oil pressure once warm????

84 2.8 b2 Once I've driven for a few minutes my oil pressure drops to like 5-7 psi while Idling The engine was rebuilt a less than 10,000 miles ago and has been like this since I got it... Is this a problem, I don't think the rebuilder did a true rebuild. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. Lil-Pony

2.8 conversion need an answer quick please...

If you havent been keeping up with my conversion you will know that im having fuel pressure issue. Right now im swap this tbi designed pump back for the original pump, and i found out that the o2 wire got pulled out at a splice probly due to my steering wheel shaft. Could this be causing my fuel...
  20. Lil-Pony

98 headlight conversion

what years can i convert my headlight to without having to swap the core support. i know 06-08 taillights will fit my 98 what about the matching headlights and grill, i know the grills are not the same and neither is the under structure. will the 98 bumper still match or would i need to swap it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad