• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Chop Top?

well, I blew my tranny out a couple weeks ago, and ive been wanting to sell my B2 to get a truck, but, lately ive been debating on if i should actually sell it, or chop the top and close the cab, ive seen it done, now, if i do that, how hard is it to chop the whole back and put in a ranger bed...
  2. Transmission

So, i have a 1988 Ford Bronco II Eddie Bauer edition with overdrive. 2wd. i had just had a new radiator and water pump put on it, and on my way home i had a cash offer on the car, that i rejected, (now almost regretfully) anyway, i was driving, maybe 45mph when all of a sudden i hear a loud pop...
  3. Tires and gearing

so, im not really knowlegeable about axle gearing or anything. right now i'm running some P225/75R15 and seem to have no trouble, but i dont know if they need to be regeared and i dont know it...my brother is a mechanic and i can get him to do it, so thats no problem. and i also wondered if...
  4. Lights?

so, im looking for some lights for my brush guard and my future roof rack. the guard is custom made by myself and the roof rack will be too, so, light size isnt a problem because i can easily alter anything that needs it. but i want some square lights, preferably with a a wire mesh over them, i...
  5. Bronco II questions

so, heres my list of questions... 1 how hard is it to convert from front coil springs to leaf springs? what kind of fabrication might i need? 2 how would i put a lift on it if i did convert? 3 i want to do the Cummins 4bt swap, so if anyone has done it or has any input on cost, things ill need...
  6. leaf springs to coil springs?

so, would it be worth the time to change out my rear leaf springs for coil springs? i know they both have their pros and cons, but ive researched and think coil springs would be nice to have. i know its possible but dont know how to go about it. and if i do it should i buy a kit or pull...
  7. 1988 Bronco II fuel tank

so, i need to replace the fuel tank in my 1988 Bronco II, and frankly i cant find one for the life of me. is there anyone that knows where i can order a new one? if so please give me the url
  8. Trail Rig parts

so, is there anyone out there who can give me a list of parts to make my 88 2WD bronco II into a bitchin 4WD trail rig? such as axles, lifts, ect ect. I'm pretty new to Frankensteining a car together and get confused with all the different options. Plus everyone tells me if you can dream it you...
  9. Bronco II running funny..

so, my 88 Bronco II has some running problems. when i go to crank it up the first time that day it takes about a minute for the fuel pump to kick on, then i have to try two or three times to crank it up. after i get it cranked it idles low like its going to shut off then idles way up then levels...
  10. Bronco II Dually?

I've mentioned this in another thread, but i wanted to get a broader opinion on it. so, i want to make my Bronco II into a Dually, adsm08 mentioned an IIRS from a toyota box van would work, because its roughly the right size and mounts ect, but like i said i wanted more opinions on how difficult...
  11. Window tinting issues

when i went to tint my back side windows in my Bronco II it seemed that the tint would not flatten out and settle because of the bubble windows. has anyone else had this issue? if so how do i fix it without having to take it to a professional?
  12. Bronco ii Mods

i'm the proud owner of a 1988 Ford Bronco ii and a absolutely love this vehicle. i do have some mods in mind, and i would like your opinion on these. i'm not hugely mechanically inclined :bawling: but i know some. i also have welding and cutting experience :icon_welder: (thats what i'm going to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad