• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Please help no start

I was searching for a compression gage and of course I looked at Harbor Freight. Reviews for tools sold there say they tend to give low readings. If the tool you're using is HFT it may not be accurate. I'm still looking for a good, cheap gage.
  2. Please help no start

3. DAZED N CONFUSED

Ok, so what I was trying to say is that I was originally having an issue with stumbling and severe bucking when going uphill around 4,000 rpm. That's the most accurate description I can think of. That seemed to resemble similar issues other people have said they had when their cam synchronizer...
  4. DAZED N CONFUSED

I was having a problem resembling the issues with a bad cam synchronizer. At around 4k rpm under load, the engine would buck and stumble. That led me to think it might be time to replace the wires and plugs as well as the synchronizer. After doing that it turned over but wouldn't start...
  5. DAZED N CONFUSED

I've replaced the plugs and wires on my 2003, 3.0 Ranger. Checked lots of times and everything seems to be routed according to specs but I can't get it to start. No codes are set. I'm feeling a bit foolish now and need the truck to get to therapy. I'd appreciate help from you fine mechanically...
  6. Odd Coolant Issue

Ya make me wonder if any particular finger on the glove stiffens up first . . .
  7. Odd Coolant Issue

I'm gonna try all these things. I checked the dip stick yesterday and oil looked clean but coolant is going somewhere it isn't supposed to. Thanks for the info.
  8. Odd Coolant Issue

Hello to all y'all. I was just now looking for answers to the coolant loss problem in my 03 3L ranger. Coolant reservoir was empty and the system took almost 3 gallons of water. I was quite surprised I didn't have a melt down. I could smell antifreeze when I parked it but no apparent leaks...
  9. 1987 v6 woes

=only thing fersure is uncertain Hey guys, I'm enjoying your project and progress. Jussayin --- have you checked the spark plugs? Jusshadta ask huh?
  10. 03 3.0Lranger, rear end growl.

That's what I thought! Thanks for the reply. Maybe Preparation H in the gear oil and a squirt or two in my beer?
  11. 03 3.0Lranger, rear end growl.

My 2Wd 2003 Ranger has a growl in its rear differential. Not the wheel bearings. Is it a hemorrhoid to fix?
  12. 03 3.0 ranger upgrade

Hello, I want to tow a small camper with my 03, 3.0L extended cab Ranger. Power is an issue. I put a performance chip on the maf sensor and am thinking of exhaust headers. Anybody have recommendations for sparking this puppy up?
  13. 95 b2300 low/no power

I have a 95 b2300 with no power issues. I has a 5 speed manual transmission. I've replaced the computer, plugs, wires, both coil pacs, iac, maf, tps, crank position sensor, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, egr... I may have missed something... Still seems like the thing has a governor on...
  14. 95 B2300, coil issue with 2.3l engine

Hey ya'all. This is my first post. I'm having problems with low power and I'm getting a code 352 saying there's a primary circuit malfunction on coil B. Which one is B? and how can I check it out? Should I just replace it or could the problem be something other than the coil? The truck has 31"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad