• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How To: Install a Protrax retractable tonneau cover

Here is how to install a Protrax retractable tonneau cover. Install time is about an hour and you will need a friend to help you. No special tools are needed, all you need is a socket and ratchet for the clamps, a tape measure, and a #2 phillips head screwdriver. Here is what you're going to...
  2. How To: Install a PML differential cover

Original Poster: korey89 Difficulty: 3 out of 10 Time to install: 25 minutes Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the...
  3. How To: Suede Headliner

Original Poster: Korey89 Difficulty: 3 out of 10 Time to install: 2 hours (including headliner removal/reinstallation) Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this...
  4. How to: Get the most from your electrical system

Original Poster: Korey89 Difficulty: 4 out of 10 Time to install: 2 hours Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the...
  5. How to: Install a Probox loaded universal enclosure

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original Poster: Korey89 Difficulty: 4 out of 10 Time to install: 2-3 hours Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification...
  6. How To: Tint your headlights

Original Poster: korey89 Difficulty: 3 out of 10 Time to install: 45 minutes Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you...
  7. How to: Install a Kleinn onboard air system and train horn

In this install we are going to be installing a Kleinn 6350 onboard air kit and a Kleinn 630 train horn. Here is what we will be installing today. This the horn taken out of the box. It is made out of spun copper and is chrome plated. The rest of the contents of the horn package. There is...
  8. How to: Install an Infinity Basslink powered subwoofer

Here is how to install an Infinity Basslink powered subwoofer The rear jump seat I found to be useless so I had already removed it, I am too tall to be able to drive with someone sitting behind me. If you still have yours you will need to remove it. Now we are going to need a way to get...
  9. How to: Install a TruXedo tonneau cover

Here is how to install a Truxedo roll up tonneau cover (Lo Pro QT) First, take out all of the stuff from the packaging and lay it on your bed. Here is what the clamps look like, they are very high quality and much easier to put on and take off then the clamps on other tonneau covers I have...
  10. How to: Install new carpet

Here is how to install a new carpet on a 2002 extended cab First thing you are going to want to do is throw the new carpet out in the sun to help some of the folds go away from being in the box it was shipped to you in. The amount of time it takes to pull out the old interior will be enough...
  11. How to: Install a roll on bedliner

PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A _____ VS. ______ ARGUMENT OR COMMENT ON HOW YOURS IS SUPERIOR, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT GO START ANOTHER THREAD. Here is how I did my DIY roll on bedliner, The first thing you are going to need is a nice clean empty bed, clean as in take a pressure washer...
  12. My truck

Hey guys, I don't really post too much on here but figured I'd whore out my truck and post pictures here too. These are from yesterday. Me and my buddy were bored so we went to take some pictures. I took a lot but they didn't come out too good since my ISO was too high =/. Couldn't get too close...
  13. How to: Install an electric tailgate lock

As many of you know tailgates are pretty commonly stolen, and cost a lot to replace. And the fact that our truck lacks a factory lock also means that if you have a topper or bed cover chances are you can still open the tailgate. There are other solutions on the market that consist of a manual...
  14. How to: Install aftermarket speakers

This is a how to on a 2002 four door extended cab. It is pretty straight forward. We are going to start with the front panels first There are three screws that must first be removed Now put the window down, it makes it a little easier Now we need to remove the handle piece, it pulls...
  15. How to: Install EBC rotors and pads

Here is the install of EBC USR rotors and EBC Yellowstuff pads onto my 2002 2wd Ranger Edge. First jack the truck up and place it on a jackstand. Then remove the wheel. Next go ahead and unbolt the caliper from the bracket, then make a little hanger to hold it out of the way. Do not let it...
  16. How To: Train horn install

Well after seeing some other peoples installations of train horns on their truck I wasn't really too impressed with how they were in plain sight and drew a lot of attention. I looked around online and found these which I knew could easily be kept out of sight unlike the big triple chime chrome...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad