• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. winch bumper

can anyone tell me where i can find a winch bumper for a 86 ranger. iv been looking around but cant find. i looked at james duff and they dont show any there
  2. help on tires for my ranger

hello all i have a 86 ranger 2.9 5 speed its got 3 body lift and 4 suspension. i went to the co-op today to look at some buckshots 33x12.50x15 they wont $195 each??? they jacked them up last time i got some was 135$ a year ago for my f150. anyways i was looking at some sites and found some super...
  3. mazda 4.0 in ranger 2.9?

hello all i have a 86 4x4 ranger 2.9. i found a 94 mazda with a good 4.0 will the 4.0 and wireing work in my ranger? will the 8.8 work to? never did a swap like this befor and what all will i need. i know i need the wires and computer. and i am puting a 3in body lift on it right now just waiting...
  4. mazda to ranger

hello all i have a 86 4x4 ranger 2.9. i found a 94 mazda with a good 4.0 will the 4.0 and wireing work in my ranger? will the 8.8 work to? never did a swap like this befor and what all will i need. i know i need the wires and computer. and i am puting a 3in body lift on it right now just waiting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad