• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. westchase19

dropping a ranger gen 1

You will just need the djm beams for the front, possibly get some camber adjustment bushing might help with the camber if the sagging springs cause any. and I didnt buy a flip kit for my rear on any of the rangers(i only fool with 1st and 2nd gen) i've lowered I've always just went down the...
  2. westchase19

Fuel Injector question

So I'm mid way through changing my lower intake gasket on my 92 4.0. I've got the fuel injectors off the intake and I ordered new o-rings for them. But as i was wiping off the grease and dirt off them I noticed that three of the injectors had these rubber cup/sleeve type things on them that...
  3. westchase19

lowest static drop possible...

That is what im afraid of. I dont wanna burn tires off fast. I have a 2 1/2 degree camber bushing in right now and my camber is straight. i have 3 1/2 bushing that i was wondering would help it if i lowered it just another inch in the front. I just want to have the even with the lip of my 18...
  4. westchase19

I hadn't thought about a shackle flip! Has anyone ever said how much -camber they had after cutting drop coils? I'm not wanting to get new 215/35/18s every couple months. lol
  5. westchase19

I'm currently at the 5/6ish drop with just Djm beams and belltech drop coils and the rear flipped. I want to go about another inch or two in the front and 3 in the rear. So im guessing just cut the drop coils? and pull helper leaf and 2 inch blocks? Any also what can i do about the hella camber...
  6. westchase19

87 ranger djm drop kit question

The djm beams don't really mess the camber up too bad. you may have to run like a 2 or 3 degree camber bushing you can get them at oreilleys or just go to an alignment shop. I ran factory bushings with my i beams and it didn't eat tires very quick. Now if you put the belltech drop coils with the...
  7. westchase19

Wheel/tire Thread

18 inch wheels. front 215/35/18 rear 225/40/18
  8. westchase19

Share my work in progress!

This is my 92, factory 4.0 truck. I bought it from my dad when I turned 17,I'm the third owner. 1st pic i hit a tree. 2nd pic was after i fixed the front end and cut the coils(hella camber) 3rd is how it sits now! Dream beams, belltech 2 inch drop coils, rear end flip. 4th pic was when i got it...
  9. westchase19

Lowering kits

Belltech sells 2 inch drop coils and the rear just go to farm supply store and buy a leaf spring perch like youre building a trailer and weld it onto onto your rear end to flip it.
  10. westchase19

New Guy from East Tennessee!

Hey guys,just wanted to introduce myself. From tennessee,been messin with rangers since i was 15. I go to school to learn auto body and collision repair. got a lowered 92 ranger with the 4.0. Thanks,and look forward to talking to yall!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad