• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DJ Skillz

Engine-driven on board air?

Has anyone successfully installed a york style compressor on the 4.0 engine without getting rid of the stock AC compressor? I just finished installing electric onboard air, and my buddy just shamed my newly-installed system when he started his jeep for 10 seconds and said "my tank is full."...
  2. DJ Skillz

Front hitch require cutting bumper?

On the CURT website, they say that air dam modification "may be required." Does anyone know if this is indeed the case for an '06 FX4? If so, are there any front hitches that won't require cutting up my bumper? I don't have and don't plan on any body lift.
  3. DJ Skillz

'98+ SLA IFS front locker/LS options?

What lockers or limited slip diffs are available for the SLA IFS D35?
  4. DJ Skillz

What are the FX4 Alcoas worth?

When I get new tires, I'll be selling my stock Alcoas. I just wanted to get an idea of a fair asking price. They're all in good shape. The only thing wrong with them is one of the stickers is missing off one of the center caps. What do you think is a reasonable asking price?
  5. DJ Skillz

Optimal offset/backspace for 33x12.5R15's on 15x10's?

Once I get my superlift installed, I'm going up to 33x12.5R15's on 15x10 wheels. I wanted to see if anyone has had experience running these tires and what kind of offset is necessary so they don't rub. Thanks in advance.
  6. DJ Skillz

Swing-out tire carrier on stock bumper?

I was looking at this kit from a to z fabrication: http://www.atozfabrication.com/store/Tire-Carrier-Swingout-Component-Builders-Kit.html Do you think there would be any issues building a swing out tire carrier that would bolt on to the stock rear bumper? Do you think it could handle the weight?
  7. DJ Skillz

Noob from San Diego (lot's o' pictures)

New guy here. My name's Bobby. I'm 25. Live in San Diego. Work as an electronics technician. I have entirely too many expensive hobbies. My truck is now one of them. I bought my first Ranger about a year ago. A 2002 XLT. I loved it. Thought about doing a 4x4 conversion, but it turned out to be...
  8. DJ Skillz

Superlift or SAS? I can't decide.

New guy here. Haven't done an intro thread yet, but I plan to. I have a 2006 FX4 and I want to get it up higher. I've already done a torsion crank, but it's not enough. I've been tossing the idea of either a SAS or the superlift kit. I'd love to do a SAS, but I've never done one before. My...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad