• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What head will fit

i have a 2002 ford ranger edge 2wd automatic and the passenger side head is cracked will any 3.0l head fit it i was told that i could put 4.0l heads on it can any one tell me what onse will fit any out of a tarus windstar ect thanks for your time.:beer: cheers
  2. changing 3.0L to a 4.0L

i have to put a new motor in my 2002 ford ranger edge 2wd and i was thinkin about a 5.0l hard to find one around here so i found a 4 will i have to change the wireing harness or motor mounts or trans help me pleas and thanks for your time :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  3. Back brakes are locking upwhat to do????

hey i have a 99 and a 200 ranger the brakes on the 99 lock up what i barley preess on them any thing i can do they r backed off all the way any hel would be great
  4. O/D light flashing???

i have a 2000 ranger sport with a 3.0L and the overdrive off light just began to flash what is the problem if any on could answer thing it would be a great help
  5. oil pressure gauge??

My father owns a 2002 Ford Ranger and sence we bought it the oil pressur gauge is always bouncing like crazy i have seen floting gauges but this is crazy any ideas
  6. door sensor is messed up help please!!!!

in my 2000 ranger every time the weather gets warm when i shut my drivers side door the door ajar light stays on and the dome light as well until ii move dose any one no what is doing this and how to fix it if not can some one tell me where the sensor is on the door sos i can screw it down or...
  7. good and cheap

i am a collage student and i don't have alot of money and i mean not alot at all but i am looking to get some sound out of my truck i have a intake but what is the cheapst thing i can put on my truck for some sound any suggestion's would be good
  8. will it fit???

i own a 2000 for ranger but the bad part is it is a auto and i have found a trans drive shaft cluthch assembley all of that stuff out of a 94 3.0L will it fit or am i just wasting time
  9. Put some flash to the 3.0L??

Yes i have a 2000 ford ranger and i like ppl looking at my truck i can find parts for the extior and even for the interior but i want to find stuff for the engin bay i have the cold air intake but dose anybody no wher to find valve covers and things like that any help would appreacited thank...
  10. Can some on tell me what i have to do with changing the axel from bottom top?????

hello I have 2000 ford ranger sport step side and i want to lower it down just a bit i have herd alot about putting the axel on top of the springs and cutting 2 inchs off the front springs would some on help me on what i need and what to cut and with the back do i need to cut that braket offf...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad