• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. snoopjonnyjon

Informal poll and opinions ar15

2nd Amendment is part of the Constitution. I can see the potential for a lot of soldier to not "just do as they're told" if what they are told is against the Constitution.
  2. snoopjonnyjon

Fuel pump relay wiring.

I am using an aftermarket fuel tank and electric fuel pump, feeding a carb 302 in a 92 Ranger. This weekend was the first time I got any wiring back in the truck. I'm a bit confused what is the best way to wire the fuel pump relay. I left the 3.0L computer intact, as well as the inertia switch...
  3. snoopjonnyjon

Gen 2 rear fender liners / splash shields

Does anyone know a source for the rear splash shields on a 89-92 Ranger? The LMC catalog has a picture of them, but the parts themselves aren't listed, only the hardware. I also haven't been able to find them on any of the online Ford parts catalogs. Even just the OEM part number would help.
  4. snoopjonnyjon

My 05 F150 reg cab short box

Here's my 2005 F150 XL reg cab, short box 2wd, with the tiny 4.2V6. VERY cheap truck that has not given me even one minute of trouble. Only mods I have done are a 7 inch touchscreen and the 22s. I think their goal when designing the stock wheels was to make the ugliest wheel possible...
  5. snoopjonnyjon

Aftermarket gauges in Gen II dash

I'm sure there have been a few people do this... I'd like to see their cluster. I want to run 3 3/8 Autometer quad gauges.
  6. snoopjonnyjon

7ft bedsides

Have some trouble finding new 7ft bedsides for 83-92 Ranger. Does anyone know if these are available new? I figured there has got to be one person on here who has fixed up a box.
  7. snoopjonnyjon

Street Rod Ranger

1992 Reg cab long bed. It is still just being mocked up. Everything still needs to be taken apart for blasting and powdercoating before I can begin on bodywork. It will primarily be a show truck, but might see a couple drag passes. I hope to have it completed ~2012. Engine is a 1989 roller cam...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad