• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. all gauges stop working.

Hi all, I blew the tail light fuse last week found that had a bad wire to them, after i got the wire fixed and the fuses to stop blowing, found out all my gauges stoped working battery gauge pegged right out to not charging and all other gauges stopped in the middle in the the normal area and...
  2. brake booster ?

i think its booster prob but not sure, power bakes seem to be working fine, but when i press the brake pedal it sucks down a little ways and then there is a hiss under the dash like a vac leak, but when pedal comes back up it goes away. so is it the booster or is there a seal that just need...
  3. operating temp

whats the operating temp for a 2.8? just wondering because mine never gets above 150 on my gauge and that seems a little low i think.
  4. carb spacer

hi all, getting ready to do my duraspark swap and was wondering which carb spacer to use? i know the stock one work it leaks on the one side. are they important to use, or can i just use the 1/4in base gasket and call it good? in know the stock spacer is a 1/2in and the one i got from th yard...
  5. need help solving steering problem

ok, i just got done installing a 6in lift on my bll. got my alignment done, i had 235-75-r15 tires on it and it drove great every thing was good drove it for a few weeks like to make sure it was good. then just recently went 33 12.5 tires on a much wider rim bought these use of craigslist not...
  6. dana 35 ?

i just pulled a dana 35 limited slip diff out of a jeep cherokee to put in my exploer. but hears the question, when pulled it out of the jeep it the pumkin was filled with tranny fluid, does that sound right? why would that be, the diff is in good shape doesn't slip. just woundering what i...
  7. oil pressure question

just woundering what the normal oil pressure for a 2.9 is? After my truck gets warmed up my oil pressure is about 10psi at idle and 30 psi at 70 mph on the freeway. just wondering if that normal. thanks for the help.
  8. throttle body swap

hey guys i'm getting read to go to the local yard to pull a throttle body of a 86-87 to put on to my 89, am i going to need anything else to do this swap? please let me know
  9. coolant leak

here's the scoop, last month I took my 89 bII to the shop, they said I had a bad head gasket. so I had them replace all the gaskets in the upper end both head gaskets and everything. well two weeks went buy everything was running good. started to check fluids and everthing look good but did...
  10. 7.5 l/s

just wondering if any one knows were I can find a clutch kit for a 7.5 l/s, can't seem to find one anywere thanks Dj
  11. 2wd to 4wd

how hard is it to swap a 2wd bII to 4wd, and whats all got to be done. will I have to pull engine and swap the cross menber? It looks like it would be easy to do just want some extra input. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad