• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. xX_STX_Xx

Need Urgent Help!!

I'm in the middle of tryin to fix my instrument cluster because my needle in my speedometer is goin crazy, my gauges arent working except for the fuel, the bulbs are no longer turning on, and im throwing tools and i fear for the garages safety. Does anyone have any ideas? idk whats wrong the...
  2. xX_STX_Xx

85 dodge D150 Lug pattern

Hey guys, a buddy of mine jus got a dodge D150 and is needing to know the wheel bolt pattern and its currently under some maintenance to say the least so we cant go measure it. Now i heard they can be 5x4.5 like a ranger or 5x5.5 Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
  3. xX_STX_Xx

87 ranger Cluster Swap. Need help!

Im tryin to find a custom instrument cluster that looks good in an 87 ranger. is there any custom ones that i can buy that are plug and play?? or, if i could, how do you replace the lights behind the instrument cluster?? im tryin to get them to match my red LEDs beneath my dash. Any help or...
  4. xX_STX_Xx

New guy from AR. '87 Ranger STX Highrider!

Hey TRS. Im the new guy on the block. I've been using TRS for awhile to help with my truck, which I'm extremely proud to say is an '87 Ranger STX Highrider. Picked her for $600 dollars. Right now, has over $2000 dollars in her. She's my baby and so i thought I'd show her of a little to yall, and...
  5. xX_STX_Xx

Air intake on 2.9L.. Worth it or not??

Hey, guys, whats up. I have an 87 Ranger STX, 2.9L bored .20 over. i was reading through the tech forums and i saw the air intake topic. Is it worth removing the air box? will i get the promised 10hp increase from K&N? This would greatly help!! Oh and by the way, half the reason i asked is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad