• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jewalker7842

Rack and pinion mount bushings

I'm wanting to replace the rack and pinion mount bushings on the 2001 Ranger 3.0 RWD to try and correct this no resistance in the steering wheel at higher speeds instead of replacing the whole rack. I have only came across this one on Amazon...
  2. jewalker7842

Front end redone, but steering still "randomly" loose

2001 Ford Ranger 2WD 3.0L I redid the front end this past month (shocks, outer tie rods, upper and lower ball joints, and upper control arms) due to play in my steering. Good news is is the steering is now tight up to around 70, and this is when we get the weird issue. The steering is tight...
  3. jewalker7842

Steering rack adjustment?

I have tried looking this stuff up on Google and here on the forums, but haven't found too much. I apoligize if this question has been asked already. My Ranger has about an inch of play in the steering and I feel like I am going to die at higher speeds due to the looseness of it. I have dealt...
  4. jewalker7842

Possibly a badd ground?

So the truck was running fine today. Me and the fiance just got back from the store, we go inside for around 15 minutes and we go back out to the truck since I needed to take her home. ANYWAY, I turn the key and instant power loss. NOTHING works. I popped the hood messed around with the negative...
  5. jewalker7842

Check valve bad?

I have been doing research on this problem for weeks and I think I have come to conclusion that it is my check valve in the tank. In the mornings I have to prime the pump about 5 times to get to the truck to start right up. I can turn the key just once, but it takes about 5 seconds to start up...
  6. jewalker7842

Just bought a ranger

...so I thought I better join a forum in case I have any questions. I hail from a small town in Tennessee called White House. The Ranger I just bought is a 2001 Ranger XLT 3.0L Automatic. First order of business is putting in a Lock-Right. :) Interior is immaculate and I have a few key marks on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad