• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 7.3dieselranger

dove tail the bed

yea that will not happen got way to much time into this thing building it like i want but has been fun along the way learning how to do everyhting. my brother and i got the sides put on the bed the other night, the wheel well has not been cut yet decided to cut the wheel well hump out of the...
  2. 7.3dieselranger

dove tail the bed

got the tail gate measured out and marked to narrow it the tail gate tacked up and with the section removed about it the tail gate on the bed before welding it up tail gate welded and with the tail lights in smurff here are a few pictures of the front end, remember i am not running the...
  3. 7.3dieselranger

dove tail the bed

alright got some work done on it today, got the front and floor cut out and it is only 3 feet from the front of the bed to the tail gate what was left of the bed after the floor front and rear was cut off got the rear narrowed 20 inches total looking at the bed from the rear with the back...
  4. 7.3dieselranger

elbe width restriction

i was at my parents last night and my brothers friend was telling me that they are in progress of making elbe have a width restriction like evans. anyone heard this and if so anyone know what the width will be.
  5. 7.3dieselranger

dove tail the bed

hey guys got a question on dove tailing me and me buddy dove tailed the front of my ranger the other weekend and it was really easy, a couple cuts and brut force and the inner fenders set were i wanted them, connected the core support with some sheet metal and self tappers, and just bolted the...
  6. 7.3dieselranger

evans creek width restriction

so i have heard they moved the width restriction from 72" to 80" but they have now put poles up to stop wider rigs from going down the trails. i have heard that they got poles up now but i am wondering is this every trail up there that is limited of just certin ones, if you can get by them...
  7. 7.3dieselranger

transverse leaf spring

i have the basic suspension idea that i am going to run. i am going to run a wishbone link with a track bar. gwaii is running it in the front with coils and it is such a great setup love it running it on the front of my ranger with rockwells, looking to run it on the rear also but instead of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad