• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale Stock d35. TTB suspension for sale

would you want to sell the steering knuckles, if so how much. Located in Costa Mesa 92626
  2. SOLD! '97 Ranger D35 TTB, good axles, locking hubs

would you want to sell the steering knuckles?
  3. Wanted Dana TTB 35 Steering Knuckles 95-97

I am looking for bolt on caliper steering knuckles or complete axle if you do not want to separate. Thanks Text 949 683 5604
  4. Wanted Need D28 spindles

I have a set, do you need both sides?
  5. 1989 Ford Ranger Parts SoCal

Sorry I do not.
  6. Fuel tank replacement on a 1989 ford ranger 4x4 supercab

yes, mine is leaking at the front where the protective cover attaches to the tank insert. Thanks for the replies.
  7. Fuel tank replacement on a 1989 ford ranger 4x4 supercab

My 1989 poly tank is leaking on the front side closest to the transfercase and needs to be replaced, no one makes a replacement tank past 1988 metal ones. 1. will the 1988 metal replacement tank work with the 1989 sending unit/pump and will the tank straps work as well? 2. Or will a newer...
  8. Wanted Dana 35 Passenger beam housing

In need of a Dana 35 Passenger beam housing in good shape no cracks. Thanks,
  9. STX Brackets

Thank you for the information. I have a set of James Duff drop pivot brackets for the 3" kit and the drive side is 8 1/4" and has the STX added gusset that mounts to the outside of the frame. I am going to use them, If they fail then I will get the Autofab pivots.
  10. STX Brackets

Thanks, I would really appreciate it. It is funny with all the information about the SXT HighRider lift there are no true dimensions of stock and the STX Pivots.
  11. STX Brackets

Even if someone has the dimension of the stock bracket, I am just trying to figure out what I have. Thanks
  12. STX Brackets

So on the passenger frame rail is the driver beam pivot, from the bottom of the frame rail to the pivot bolt center is what I am looking for, mine measures 6 1/2" and I thought I had STX brackets. I called Autofab and said his were 8 1/2" and his are the same as the original STX Pivots. I will...
  13. STX Brackets

Can someone please provide a dimension for the driver beam pivot that is on the passenger frame rail from the frame to the pivot bolt for a STX pivot. I have searched and there are a lot of photos but none with dimensions. Thanks,
  14. 1989 Ford Ranger Parts SoCal

I have a Dana 28 TTB 3.73 gears hub to hub $125.00, Ford 7.5 LS3.73 $125.00, Supercab rear drive shaft 1210 series with newer u-joint and carrier bearing $100.00, axles and drive shaft have 170,000 miles. Skyjacker 134 rear leaf springs $125, New Dana 35 TTB Lock-Right 2310-LR with correct...
  15. BW 1354 Yoke and Flange source

I am switching to a dana 35 and epo 8.8 and I need to change the driveshafts to the series 1310 . What is the spline count and diameter for the front and rear output shafts of the BW 1354 and are the 1350 the same? Thanks
  16. Dana 35 / Expo 8.8 Swap

The tech write-up for the dana 28/35 does not address the issue that the driveshaft and transfer case yoke have to change from the 1210 series to the 1310 series universal joints- what is the easiest way to resolve the front and does anyone make a 1210 pinion flange for the 8.8? Thanks
  17. Seat Swap Questions

I picked up a set of 1994 Explorer full power bucket seat to install in my 1989 ranger supercab. The explorer seat brackets do not line up with the ranger floor pan, has any one completed this swap and have pictures showing how they were mounted? I have search and have not found any thing that...
  18. 1989 2.9 v6 Engine Wiring Harness

Will a 1990 2.9 v6 auto trans harness work in a 1989 manual trans truck? Thanks
  19. Engine Harness

Can an automatic trans harness work on a manual trans/ maunual computer?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad