• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. B2500 dpfe sensor

So, check engine light, code ran for a new DPFE sensor, replaced with aftermarket and got code again....I have read some people have had voltage issues, some had better luck finding old motorcraft sensors....anyone have luck with aftermarket sensor and is there something else I can check besides...
  2. 2001 B2500 Ball joint help

Hello All, my truck has been making a terrible squeak and squeal whenever I turn while driving, so I bought a ball joint kit (upper arms, lower ball joints, etc) So, I feel somewhat confident about the upper portion, but as for the lowers, I don't think I own a press kit...so any tips tricks on...
  3. B2500 spark from lead to block

Hi all, me again. Noticed a clicking noise the other night coming from hood, took a look and saw a spark popping form HT lead near plug onto the block. My first instinct is to change the plug or lead, but wanted to check here first in case anyone has ever had a similar problem or can ididentify...
  4. Replacing AC on B2500, anyone have any luck?

So, my AC in my truck doesn't work (2001 B2500), just blows warm air and last summer it locked up a bit so I took it to a chain repair shop and they said the compressor was locked, which I kinda suspected. Anyways, I was thinking of buying a new compressor, drier, and filter tube and doing the...
  5. 2001 B2500 front suspension noise and questions

Hello all, I have used this site before and recieved help...hoping you guys can save the day again. I have a 2001 B2500 truck and I have a lot of suspension noise coming from the front. It's really loud going slowly and especially in parking garages where verything is amplyfied. The noise can...
  6. parking brake going out

Possibly stupid question, but i'm asking it. My parking brake is going out, if I park on a incline, it will creep a little...sometimes I leave it in gear to avoid this. Is this adjustable, or is it because my rear brake shoes are probably old and worn. 2001 Mazda b2500. Also, sperate question...
  7. looking for cab/trim part

So, I walked out to my truck and noticed a piece of trim was missing. On a 2001 mazda B2500, regular cab, there is a little trim body part that covers the seam where the roof of the cab meets side of the truck, about an inch and a half wide and 8 inches long. Anyone know what this part is called...
  8. Dash lights or flickering oil guage

So, apart form my bumper, another issue I am having is my oil guage flickers sometimes when I am driving, it has oil, but the gauege will show nothing, then full, then nothing, then flicker back and forth...a little distrubing. The other issue is half the lights on the instrument cluster have...
  9. 2001 b2500 front bumper adjustment

Hello, first post here but I've used to site from time to time. I have a 2001 B2500 that I got into a little fender bender with a while back. Nothing serious, but within the last year or so I had noticed that the front bumper, although it looks fine, is sagging a little on the sides. The front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad