• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DFWBII

Glitch in fuse panel-wiring,,'88 BII

Un-hooked battery(always do this when working on electrical stuff) before I pulled out all fuses/breakers to clean contacts and put in correct fuses. Got all new fuses in,,hooked up battery again,, no smoking wires or anything clicking, etc. Started it up that eve and noticed the parking and...
  2. DFWBII

Dukes DFW C.C. Car Show(Dallas/FtWorth)

July 10-2011 at VFW Post #8561, 3221 Howell St. Arlington,Texas. Time- 12pm til 5pm or later.phone 817-633-8332. this is easy to find. get on 360 east side of Arlington south of I-30 and north of I-20. take Abrams St. exit east bound(this is a rough street so go slow),, go to 1st stoplight...
  3. DFWBII

'88 BII 2.9 codes

Hi all,, my BII died on me, after shopping at Sears. Came out and it wouldn't start again, checked all sensors, good battery, wiring, had full tank petro, been running just fine,, wasn't a hot day like its been here in Texas lately. had it towed to Firestone tire/garage. It started right up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad