• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. maddyn

89 B2 diesel build thread

Holy hose bundle Batman! That's quite the bundle of hose and what looks like battery cables behind the radiator. Looking good though! I just got the TDI motor yanked out of the donor for my project this weekend, can't wait till it's running.
  2. maddyn

LS swap! finally

I'm too lazy to go back through your post... but did you cut and turn your beams? They seem angled down pretty good. Looks awesome though, love the steering setup
  3. maddyn

Nearly 3 feet long and weighing 20+ lbs..

Balance beads work great. On my old 92 with 35's I only ran balance beads and it drove great. Pay the money for the heavier ceramic ones
  4. maddyn

1987 Ranger Project

@Awesom-O let us know how you like the radio. Thinking of putting something similar in my 91, curious to know how it works out, or if it's just too big/in the way
  5. maddyn

Truckspotters

so do the tires off the Festiva double as spares? :ROFLMAO:
  6. maddyn

92’ Eclipse, any other dsm guys on here?

Used to have a '91 Talon N/A, was a fun car, put a lot of cross country miles on it. Best time had to be the one time I was heading cross country and ran into a BMW on I-90 West through Idaho, was the quickest I made it across Idaho :ROFLMAO:
  7. maddyn

1st Gen Ranger Vent Windows/Weatherstripping

maybe keep your eye out on ebay for some NOS ones? Sweet lookin' truck tho :cool:
  8. maddyn

TRS VAGABONDS

Hah! :ROFLMAO: Cool idea, would be interested once I get the truck put together. One of the main reasons I am building, to go do some fun offroad exploring with the kids and the wife. I think my dream trip right now is to drive up Vancouver Island to Port Hardy, hop the ferry up the inside...
  9. maddyn

4.0 supercharger available locally

Not mine, but posting here if anyone is interested https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1058552068807313/?mibextid=dXMIcH
  10. maddyn

Sump pump question

I would say as long as you can make it all liquid tite it should be fine
  11. maddyn

Sump pump question

where is the current check valve located? I am assuming this is just a sump pump sitting in a pump chamber in the floor, with a pvc line running out of the house? depending on elevation change or how high you are pumping the water out, it might not work to put the check in a different location...
  12. maddyn

Have you been here for 15 or 20 years or more?

Math says I signed up 16 years ago, pretty sure I was grabbing info before that
  13. maddyn

89/91 Ranger TDI Build

Hah, yeah I'll have some stuff to get rid of for sure. I do have a short bed from the 91 that is solid, just has a crappy paint job on it from someone painting black over factory red. Short bed from the 89 has some rust in the wheel arches and a few dents. Weather was nice enough yesterday to...
  14. maddyn

89/91 Ranger TDI Build

Planning on fabing up a flat bed for it. The plans are to have something that I can wheel, maybe do some overlanding/camping in and just have fun with
  15. maddyn

89/91 Ranger TDI Build

So Figured it was probably time to start a build thread for my truck. I am a long time lurker on the Ranger Station, mainly for the wealth of knowledge that it is. I used to own a '92 Extra Cab 4.0 on 35's with a Duff Lift that I wheeled quite a bit, but finally sold back in 2020 because I...
  16. maddyn

Booster/Master Cylinder Upgrade?

off hand, you can upgrade to the master cylinder from the explorer and the bore size is a little bigger than the Ranger which should give you a little more pressure
  17. maddyn

King of the Hammer

Ill have to try and remember to get a pic of the 25lb. sledge at my Uncle's shop this weekend :D
  18. maddyn

King of the Hammer

19. maddyn

Haynes or Chilton Manual?

Sounds good, thanks for the input. Looks like there are a couple factory electrical/chassis manuals on ebay that will fit the bill (y) (y)
  20. maddyn

Haynes or Chilton Manual?

I am in the process of swapping a TDI Motor into an 89/90 Ranger, and am going to need a decent electrical diagram, and I am sure lots of other random information. So which of the manuals have more complete/ better info in them? Or is there something else that is better than these two? Thanks...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad