• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. found a b2 chillin in a field

found a b2 chillin in a field. all i have is the vin number. no plates on vehicle. the local dmv wont release the titled owners name even with the proper forms. how can i get the owners name.:dunno:
  2. need info on 5.0 swap.

what year convertible mustang has the best donor for the 5.0. or if i choose the 4.0 swap, do i need to replace the transmission in my 87 bronco ii?:beer:
  3. 2002 mercury mountaneer

my mountaneers alarm goes off all the time. even when driving. can the alarm be removed without damaging anything. this is the oem alarm. thanks:sad:
  4. mustang junk

hello peoples, more questions. i just recieved an 8.8 rear end for free out of a fox body mustang. it is set up for the four link suspension system. quick quiz, i wanna know if this will fit under my 87 ranger. of course there will be some mods but i would like to make it work cause it was free...
  5. 83 b2 ?????????

Hello. i have stumbled upon an 83 B2, for 100 bucks. is this a good platform for the 4.0 swap or should i just move along to a better year? i understand the fuel injection issue but i can work around that.:icon_welder:
  6. fuel tank swap

just a quick question. is the fuel tank in the 85 b2 the same as the one in the 86 b2
  7. Looking For A Family Member

:icon_confused: Hello, my name is Tim. I live in Tacoma Washington. Here is my issue. In 2001 I traded my beautiful 1985 B2 in on a 1994 Hyundai Elantra so that I could carry my kids in safely. I want my truck back but cannot find it. Maybe, just Maybe, the individual that bought it is a member...
  8. after market parts

Everyone knows that any FWD magazine will have a section saved just for the jeeps. That is fair for they are very versatile units. But what i am wondering, is there any specific magazine, websites or other FWD literature that bases its after market stuff just for the ranger/broncoii badasses. i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad