• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 97 Ranger rear end help!!! :bawling:

i have a 97 ranger 4.0, 4x4 its got 197,000 miles, been flipped, and totaled twice, i bough the truck for 9000 Pennies it just my daily driver, and is making a knocking noise in the rear end when i go up driveways and over bumps. i took the back wheels off the other day and you can pull each...
  2. 97 Ranger 4wd Rotors?

Hey Guys & Gals, My 97 ranger 4wd w/ manual locking hubs...front rotors are beyond WARPED! I am under the impression that to replace the rotors you have to take the whole hub apart because of the Manual locking hubs? If thats the case how hard is it to do?
  3. 97 Ranger (Noise)

hey guys, i have a 97 4.0 4wd ranger i have been replacing parts constantly i replaced the front HUBS, then U-Joints i now have a noise when i turn (gets louder with increase in speed) my truck got a free inspection at pep-boys the other day and the guy showed me the things wrong with...
  4. 4wd PROBLEM >>>HELP<<<

Hey guys, My 97 ranger 4.0 4x4 is havin problems maybe someone can help...? When i engage the manual hubs and its not (switched) in 4wd yet! The passenger wheel spins freely but the driver side spins about 1 revolution then tightens up till i cant spin it no more. the front axle spins and the...
  5. strangerst 4wd issue ever!!!

Hi guys, I have found some more details on my problem. The manual hubs both engage, no problem I jack up the passenger side, engage the hub and spin the tire... the shaft rotates and it spins around and around and around I jack up the driver side, engage the hub and spin the tire... the...
  6. Lift kit question?

ok so i use this truck as my daily driver and like to have fun on the weekends but not to the extreme cuz i rely on my truck everyday. :headbang: i want to put a lift on it but not tryin to break the bank...? i was lookin at body lifts but i think i want to put a suspension lift on it to...
  7. 4x4 manual hub problem!! HELP!!!

so i went to the river by my house to go fishing and i engaged my manual hubs at the gas station down the road. i got in and started to drive off, i had no turning it just jerked the wheel back and forth when i tried turning. so i got out dis engaged the hubs and didn't go fishing :bawling...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad