• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I've got the disintegrating console lid blues...

... and I need to do something about it. I've got the 60/40 bench with the little flip down console/armrest, and it is just falling apart. When I bought the truck 4 years ago it was pretty broken, and I wrapped a long strip of velcro around it to close it and never meant for it to be...
  2. Towing with a 2.5

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find my answer. I have a 1998 Ranger, STD cab, 2WD, manual trans, 3.45 7.5" axle. According to the owner's manual this configuration is "Not recommended for towing". Anyone have any insight on this? Can I tow something small? I...
  3. Parking brake issue, '98 Ranger

Hey guys. I've got a 98 ranger, 2WD. I've got an annoying problem with my parking brake. Every time it is applied it kinda hangs up after it's released. Now this is where things get odd. Every single part in the system has been replaced. New shoes, drums, springs, all the cables (including the...
  4. Parking brake issues, 1998

Hey guys. I've got a 98 ranger, 2WD. I've got an annoying problem with my parking brake. Every time it is applied it kinda hangs up after it's released. Now this is where things get odd. Every single part in the system has been replaced. New shoes, drums, springs, all the cables (including the...
  5. Noise in front suspension.

Hey all, I'm new here and this is my first post. Last year I bought a 1998 2WD, 2.5L, M/T Ranger, with a laundry list of minor problems (windshield busted, wasted U-joints, busted leaf shackles, mismatched tires... the list goes on really). I have managed to get everything fixed with the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad